Unique, Affordable yet Stylish Modular Cottages
Are you looking for a stylish high quality specialty home? Perhaps a get-away cabin in the country is your cup of tea? Maybe you need a mother-in-law cottage so your favorite relative can be nearby but not too close? Could you be in the market for a starter home or scale-down house and you can't find anything you can afford? If your answer to one of the above is yes, then you will need to read this.
With a completely new take on housing, the Modular Home Center offers a new type of small dwelling that is less costly while meeting or exceeding local building codes. The Modular Home Center has enlisted Ken Shuey, often called the "Rembrandt of Modular Home Design", to work his artistic magic to make these affordably priced homes stylish and functional.
Here are some of the features:
- Real modular specifications and compact size means the highest quality at an affordable price.
- Unlike HUD codes homes, these modular structures retain their value and appreciate with the market.
- Efficient layouts allow for affordable comfort within a 500-1000 square foot space.
- Small size and quality construction make for extremely low maintenance, which translates into a simpler, more enjoyable lifestyle.
- Many great options such as cathedral ceilings are available.
- FLEXIBILITY OF DESIGN - Choose from our designer crafted exteriors and floor plans or create your own look that best suits your needs. Floor plans can be adapted from one large room to as many as will comfortably fit into footprint dimensions.
- Homes can be placed upon crawl space or full basement.
- Single-box design means big savings on site work.
- Supportive wholesale program allows any homeowner to save even more by optionally being their own general contractor if they choose.
- The cottages are built to local building code specifications. Therefore they can be placed anywhere that a site built structure will go. This is not a hud code product!
- EARTH FRIENDLY - Modular construction and small size means less wasted material and better energy efficiency. This not only helps the environment, but it also makes for a lower cost of ownership.
- These homes can be set up to use any type of heating system. You can choose oil, gas, propane, electric, even passive solar, photovoltaics, etc. to make homes that range from energy efficient to energy self-sufficient.
- Solar energy and portable waste and water systems allow setup in even the most remote sites.
This revolutionary series is debuting with a release of our first 5 homes. See pictures of the current selection of homes and floor plans by going here.