About Modular Center
The parent company of ModularCenter.com is Homeworks Modular Homes of Long Island, New York. Homeworks has been a builder/dealer of modular homes since 1985. In early 1997 the company inaugurated a web site to attract local retail customers. Soon we realized that we were creating a major resource for the industry. We decided to go with the flow and create a nationwide network of modular home builder/dealers who would team up to share this national pool of interest. Thus, ModularCenter.com was created. The builder's Network has grown from its humble beginning to well over 200 hundred members today.
ModularCenter.com's officers and employees are committed to the following principles:
- To create and maintain the world's leading modular home Internet web site.
- To do everything with excellence and integrity.
- To be of true service to the homebuyer, the builder dealer, the manufacturer, and our sponsors.
- Maintain the ability of our business model to transcend the Internet component of our business.
- To give value and receive satisfaction from a job well done.
How Can We Help You
- Home Buyers- We can put you in touch with a local builder in your area that can help you turn your dream home into a reality.
- Builder/Dealers - We can give you the tools to make your business prosper.
- Manufacturers - We can help you recruit more dealers to sell your homes.
- Advertisers - We can help get your company noticed.
About Our Company
As the information provider of Internet-based content, community, and transaction services for the fast-growing $20 billion modular home building industry ModularCenter.com is the "go-to" site for approximately 1.5 million homebuyers, builders and manufacturers who visit the site each year.
People have called us the "Matchmaker to the Modular Home Industry", because each sector of our clientele has its primary needs addressed and fulfilled. Homeowners obtain the free in depth information they seek when they look up and log on to the site. Among many other benefits, Modular Center associated builder/dealers receive the lifeblood of their business, highly qualified homebuyer prospects. In turn, associated manufacturers are given a warm handoff to new builder/dealers who are interested in doing business with them. Sponsors get a synergistic mix of exposure and support at each level on the buying chain from the consumer to the builder to the manufacturer.
It is no wonder that several strategic alliances and joint ventures have been formed and more are coming. The reach of the web site brings an otherwise unavailable asset to all involved parties.